Who's Poor?

Diesel Kinevel

97 Stroker
Reaction score
A wealthy man took his son to the country to teach the boy about poor people. They spent several days and nights on the farm of a poor family. When they returned home, the father asked his son "What do you think now that you've seen how poor people live?" The son answered, "I saw that we have one dog and they have four. We have a pool that reaches to the middle of our garden, but they have a creek that has no end. We have imported lanterns in our garden, but they have the stars at night. Our patio reaches to the front yard and they have the whole horizon. We have a small peice of land to live on and they have fields that go beyond our sight. We have servants who serve us, but they serve others. We buy our food, but they grow theirs. We have walls around our property to protect us, but they have friends to protect them."

The boy's father was speechless.

Then his son added "Thanks Dad, for showing me how poor we are."

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes we do have a lot to be Thankfull for. I have a very nice dry warm & cool and most of all Clean home to live in. I have a wife that loves me and helps me keep my pickup clean also. We have food to eat and a church to go to and worship God in any time of the week. Don't have a lot of land or very much money but we are blessed.
I am indeed a very rich person.

Diesel Kinevel

97 Stroker
Reaction score
came outa my church's weekley bulliten it struck me so I had to post it up. thanks for reading. I hope you guys got what I got out of it. It really makes you think about yourself and life in general:thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14