whos the programer

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MUDWHISTLE said:
Yeah he's probly pushing 450hp and whos knows what tq #'s geta set of bdp stage III's and a custom chip and some propane might get you in the running probly only run you a little over 3k if you do the install youself. Also better have a stout clutch too. And you better feed your stroker a big bowl of wheaties before you line em up:sweet

Leave the propane alone, theres enough fuel in the stage 3's to get you past 500 rwhp on diesel only with teh right turbo/ setup.

Heres what i recommend: BDP

MUDWHISTLE

Diesel Lover
Reaction score
lukecline said:
Leave the propane alone, theres enough fuel in the stage 3's to get you past 500 rwhp on diesel only with teh right turbo/ setup.

Heres what i recommend: BDP

What year is your F250 Are you in the 500 hp range?

97CREWCABPSD

Smoke What Smoke Officer?
Reaction score
talk to bean over at BDP. When I did and he said stage 2s' with a custom chip, intake, exhaust and gauges should get you in the 400+rwhp range with out messing with the fuel or oil systems. Add some Snows Performance Stage 2 water/ Meth injection you will be 450+ hp and that dodge boy will have to let out way before you otherwise he will melt that cummins down before the end of the track. There is no way his stock truck with huge injectors can move enough air to even burn that much fuel.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14