Why I fired my secretary

Max Power

Reaction score
Why I fired my secretary...

Last week was my birthday and I didn't feel very well waking up thatmorning. I went downstairs for breakfast hoping my wife would bepleasant and say,
"happy birthday!", and possibly have a present forme. As it turned out, she barely said good morning, let alone "happybirthday."

I thought... Well, that's marriage for you, but the kids willremember.Mykids came into breakfast and didn't say a word. So when I left for the
office, I was feeling pretty low and somewhat despondent.

As I walked into my office, my secretary Jane said, "good morning,boss, happy birthday!" It felt a little better that at least someone
had remembered. I worked until one o'clock and then Jane knocked on mydoor and said, "you know, it's such a beautiful day outside, and it's
your birthday, let's go out to lunch, just you and me."

I said, "thanks Jane, that's the greatest thing I've heard all day. Let'sgo!" we went to lunch. But we didn't go where we normally would go.
Wedined instead at a little place with a private table. We had twomartinis each and I enjoyed the meal tremendously.

On the way back to the office, Jane said, "you know, it's such abeautiful day. We don't need to go back to the office, do we?"
I responded, "I guess not. What do you have in mind?"She said, "let's go to my apartment"
After arriving at her apartment Jane turned to me and said, "boss, ifyou don't mind, I'm going to step into the bedroom for a moment. I'llbe right back." “Ok." I nervously replied.
She went into the bedroom and, after a couple of minutes, she came outcarrying a huge birthday cake... Followed by my wife, kids, and dozens
of my friends and co-workers, all singing "happy birthday".

And I just sat there on the couch...

Naked.

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Thats a good one:D I thought it was already posted here, but I couldn't find it, maybe it was just an email:dunno

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
That is sooo wrong............. :D

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Tbar

ForumBlue

CDXX
Reaction score
36_11_6.gif

Members online

No members online now.