Why the difference in $$$

bigdaddyTank

Who's your Bigdaddy?
Reaction score
:sweet Howdy and Welcome to the community! :thumbs
The interest rate's and discounts can make for a good deal on the new vehicles. What I was finding with the used market was that the F250's were the most popular so they were actually going for more than alot of the F350's. It wasnt a matter of value or book price but a matter of demand, demand was up so the dealer's were cashing in on it.

Snowman269

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
Might be due to the spare is inside rather than underneath,third row seating,44 gallon fuel capacity,rear DVD entertainment system,rear window wiper and most of all having the Excursion nameplate :sweet

At the time we priced our 2002 a few years back it was identical in pricing to a F350 crewcab 4x4 XLT with near the same bells and whistles including a Glasstite cap,maybe Ford's just trying to milk the cow more with the X while it's around -popcorn

Bill

Hey Bill, didn't you reinsulate your cooler lines a few years ago? I remember checking out your sig when your rig was new & you had pics and instructions for that & cab lights.

I've been thinking strongly about coating the cooler lines to help fight corrosion and insulate them for better efficiency.

Hey guys, sorry for hijacking the tread. I can post a new on on this subject if anyone believes I should.

Dennis

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Snowman269 said:
Hey Bill, didn't you reinsulate your cooler lines a few years ago? I remember checking out your sig when your rig was new & you had pics and instructions for that & cab lights.

I've been thinking strongly about coating the cooler lines to help fight corrosion and insulate them for better efficiency.

Hey guys, sorry for hijacking the tread. I can post a new on on this subject if anyone believes I should.

Dennis
Yeap I was the one Dennis :cool:

I started a new thread HERE to discuss the A/C upgrade as most of us are rolling into the warmer time of the year and need all the cold air from our trucks that we can get especially when we have additional passengers :)

SDD Member "ShadowGray" I'd like to say did the overall best how-to on the cab light install :sweet

Bill :cowboy:

ATV1LI

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I just bought an 05 F-350 CC DRW 6.0, pretty much fully loaded & an 05 X Limited 6.0 w/ everything & there was a difference in price of about 2000$. It took some hard & long barganing to get the prices down & I think they just got tired of me hammering them. Plus the 350 had a 2000$ rebate & the X only had a 1000$ rebate , so they had to up my trade & lower the price. The bottom line is if you push the dealer hard enough you can get them for invoice plus the rebate.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg