Wildcat 29RLBS 5er

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally did it, we just ordered the above 5th wheel. The dealer says that it should take about two months to build. Dealer did not have the unit with the colors that my wife liked, so we had to order one from the factory. Kind of like our truck. We could not find a F350 with a manual trans at our local dealer. I think it works out best this way if you are not in a hurry to get what you are buying, because you get it the way you want it. Now we need to sell our older 5er and truck to make room for the new one. We are very happy at the quality and layout of the 29RLBS Wildcat, after looking at many other 5th wheels.
Now we hope that the new truck and new 5er last as long, and are as trouble free as our older units.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rally

Thanks guys;
Where is the rally in May? We should be somewhere in Texas in May. We will be spending a couple of weeks in Utah, then the north rim of the Grand Canyon, then Fort Worth Texas, then Oklahoma, then Missouri, then Tenneessee, then Florida, then up the coast to Maine, then to Michigan, then up to Canada, then over to South Dakota, then Washington, then back to Redding Ca. Should be back before winter hits in early November.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bama;

WD40, we should be going right past there on our way from seeing friends in Fort Worth. If you do not reserve a spot, is there other area's to camp near the rally? Our whole trip is based on being spontaneous, so we do not know for sure what day we will be at a particular location. Before going to Fort Worth, we are visiting Bryce and Zion national parks plus Moab, all in Utah. Then to the North rim of the Grand Canyon. We do not know how long we will be staying in each location. One day or one week. But it would be reasonable to be in Fort Worth around May.
Thanks
Maxtor

zr1pete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use to own a Wildcat 29.... You won't be disappointed

fordpower

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Maxor
Congrats on the WildCat....for any more info related to your model look in to
willdcatonline.com :wave

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks

Thank you all for the nice words and good ideas.
The dealer told me that now is a good time to order the unit, because in about March there will be a flood of orders from people that want to travel in the spring. Now is the wait.... then making sure the pdi is complete, then using it enough to justify the cost. Since we bought it local, it cost about $6,000 more than if we were to get it at Rvwholesalers in Ohio, but I decided that the service was very important, and having 6,000 lb. axles and 16 inch tires was important. East Coast 5ers have 5,200 lb axles and 15 inch tires. Oh well it is only money, and you can't take it with you to heaven. Just cash in three more CD's. With the cost of the new truck and 5er, around $75,000 my wife says we could spend a lot of time at motels. Maybe so, but you can not find a motel in every place you would like to visit.
Well Merry Christmas to you all, and remember what it is all about....
Jesus was born on this day.
:santa2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg