Wildman's Test & Tune @ Noble, OK

White Buffalo

TDP Pit crew
Reaction score
Anyone ready to start the Christmas season of right with some black smoke, greasy bugers and a little legal speeding? On December 10th (if we thaw out from the big freeze:roflmao ) a bunch of folks are getting together at Thunder Valley in Noble,OK for another round......

See ya there:sweet

It's not speed that kills, it's those damn sudden stops:tounge

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the track is open noon til 5pm, but that is weather dependant.

tubzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you know we will be their,got the tranny fixed monday we are ready.just bring one truck this time she smoked turbo #3.got one of beans on the way just wont be ready by them

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope the weather cooperates, otherwise we might have to have mini dyno day or somethin

rtxcoon

She Smokes a little!!!
Reaction score
wonder if anyone up there is planning on that?
in case the track might be closed, I wouldnt mind hitting the rollers

twildman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I need to know how many want to be here for sure to do that, the dyno guys want definate numbers. If anyone is interested I will get ahold of a place with a dyno jet (I'm pretty sure its a dockboy approved 248) and we can do that if you want.

Or we can all meet at Richs place and have a mod day :D I need to do an extra fuel pump and drop the tank, Rich does too. Shoot, if were gonna do that, might as well do the injector install and get oil all over his drive and not mine :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

White Buffalo

TDP Pit crew
Reaction score
twildman said:
Well, I need to know how many want to be here for sure to do that, the dyno guys want definate numbers. If anyone is interested I will get ahold of a place with a dyno jet (I'm pretty sure its a dockboy approved 248) and we can do that if you want.

Or we can all meet at Richs place and have a mod day :D I need to do an extra fuel pump and drop the tank, Rich does too. Shoot, if were gonna do that, might as well do the injector install and get oil all over his drive and not mine :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

I'm game for either option - so count me in. I'll clear out the garage and turn the heater on. I already have a beer refigerator waiting....:sweet The only bad thing is that my pool is closed, but if we drink enough I'm sure somebody will win the Polar Bear award...:cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64