Will the NHL be back? Am I the only who cares?

Diesel Music

Clan McQueen
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I miss Hockey. I hope they settle their differences in time for the preseason to start in August. :dunno

Swany

truck driver
Reaction score
Personally I don't care for Hockey but it really hurts the small business owner around here. For business purposes, I wish they'd bring it back, it would help the economy.

ibsmurf

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hurts the small businesses there, Swany? Try up here in the State of Hockey...there's a bunch of restaurants in St. Paul that have either closed completely or are down to only the owner working there....they depend on the Wild having a good season for most of their yearly sales....

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Diesel Music said:
I'm sorry but I miss Hockey. I hope they settle their differences in time for the preseason to start in August. :dunno
My brother being a big Avs fan well he stopped talking hockey a couple months ago when he used to talk hockey year round since we were kids :dunno

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
rgdillon said:
But what do I know - I watch NASCAR :eek:

Ron
I also watch Nascar :sweet I could care less about hockey but I know many people that are missing it. I think that them shutting it down may be good for all sports in the future. It should show the multi-million dollar a year athletes that they are expendable and maybe get them down to a respectable wage. But like rgdillon said "what do I know, I watch NASCAR"

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
My son and I are BIG hockey fans.................hope we have a season this year.

Tbar

Diesel Music

Clan McQueen
Reaction score
Hopefully this will be a wakeup call for both the owners and the players. Maybe for a couple of years anyway. Then it will start to spiral out of control again. The lessons of the past are soon forgotten. :dunno

BROKER

SOUTHBOUND & DOWN
Reaction score
I have a feeling that the NHL is done. Something new will replace it.The Canadian fans are not going to wait. -popcorn

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14