Petition will you please help.

RenoF250

DungBeetle
Reaction score
I doubt they would care what someone from CA has to say. We have the same problem here they have fits about driving off trail and trail conditions but the loggers are up there driving Cats etc all over tearing it up and stacking trees on the track so you have to drive around. They are just looking for reasons to close OHV areas.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they are trying to close my favorite off-road park . please click on the link , fill it out and submit . just tell them you want to see it stay open or anything of that sort. big thanks .:hail
Comments on Upper Tellico OHV System - BlueRibbon Coalition

If your state is like Calif. The officials in charge have their minds made up and no amount of public opinion will change this. What you need is to get the media involved and when they interview the officials on national t.v. they tend to be more cooperative.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
we have the problem in MA as well.they dont care about the offroaders,its all about the greenies.they keep closing areas so that the guys with atvs and trucks have no place to go.but they will let a dirtbike in the forests.last time i rode with guys on bikes they did way more damage to the trails than my quad with nasty mud tires could do.

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Forest service is actually asking for public input. Since this is an OHV park in a NATIONAL Forest they do care what everyone has to say regardless of where you live.

Having spoken to the rangers in the area most want the area to stay open because it generates quite a bit of revenue for the local economy and they like to play there themselves. They do have a responsibility to take care of the forest and the greenies are yelling at them for not doing so.... The forest service is asking for public opinion and any suggestions/compromises.

Oh and broncomania my letter has been sent via US mail

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58