Willie and Johnny

oi8228oi

another 99
Reaction score
OB NJ, land of traffic, stop lights, stop signs, a
Tommorow at 730 i get to see John Fogerty and Willie Nelson [paid 55 center seats up high(and $62 per ticket for lawn tickets to the WHO)](first time seeing either of em) cant wait. plenty of drinks:sweet :sweet :sweet all around at PNC arts center. im sure plenty of smoke too:dunno not for me.
well ill let ya know how it is... im thinking of getting ticket to Farm aid in camden(1 hour drive from home)

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope Willie is well enough to sound good. A few years ago, he had a performance in Dallas at the American Airlines Center, and I heard that he was so drugged that he couldn't hardly sing. I like his music and the fact that he's sponsoring biodiesel, but I always wonder how his live performances will be. Hope it's good.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oi8228oi said:
well with fame comes money, with money comes problems, some with drugs, some with drink, some with women. every man has his down fall.
That's true. One night several years ago, Willie was at an all night poker game with some of his buddies. About three or four in the morning, the police saw a car sitting in the middle of the service road on I-35 with the driver asleep. They tapped on the window and it was Willie, who had been asleep.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simmons Inaya