WINDOW VISOR VENT SHADES LOOSE

Ken1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My new to me 2006 CC has the aftermarket "WINDOW VISOR VENT SHADES"
The vents have started to become loose. Any aftermarket glue to re-bond the shades.
Thanks for any help

Ken

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Inside the channel or mounted outside? if outside 3M double sided tape should be whats on it, should do the trick again just make sure to prep surfaces properly, either that or ditch them and get the ones that go inside the channel. My inside the channels haven't moved in four years. I had to re-tape or replace the outside ones twice on my old truck (2000 F-350) in the four years I had that truck.

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
i would ditto that...
i have the 'in-channel' style - hate the tape method, and for that reason. if u do re-do the tape, be sure to clean up old residue w/ some rubbing alcohol and apply new

King0581

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I got my truck it had some visors that just popped into the channel and me and it had a falling out one night(I won). Now I have some that are in the channel and they have the double sided tape on them. I have used the (original) goop on a truck i used to have and they were still holding the last I saw the truck. I didnt even know they made a outdoor or sport like CHP was talking about!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58