wipers and such

oi8228oi

another 99
Reaction score
OB NJ, land of traffic, stop lights, stop signs, a
heres the deal my intermitten wipers all go at the same speed-mad ... the slowest. execpt once in a while when the work for a full 2 mins... my fluid wont come out and spray on the windows when i need it to just when i happen to hit it on mistake-mad. and when i hit the switch down for the left blinker to come one it will pop back in to the center position if the wheel is cocked in that direction more then a 1/4 turn and les the a 1/2 turn.... would this be the same thing causing my OD button not to work (i figured its just needs a new button)....
and possible any relation to my dash gauges jumping up and down with bumps??????:confused: :dunno :dunno :confused:

:thanks

oi8228oi

another 99
Reaction score
OB NJ, land of traffic, stop lights, stop signs, a
all little stuff no worset then the last 20 cars and trucks ive had. if i bought something perfect it wouldnt be any fun besides i got it at a great price when i bought it, bodys next to perfect and NO rust (which is a big thing here in NJ down by the ocean even for a 3 or 4 year old car.)

pdt1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oi8228oi said:
when i hit the switch down for the left blinker to come one it will pop back in to the center position if the wheel is cocked in that direction more then a 1/4 turn and les the a 1/2 turn....

Mine does the same thing with left and right. It's as annoying as heck, but I learn to live with it.

As for your wipers, it sounds like your circuit board could be burnt out.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
first thing I'd do with the wipers, is replace the relays for the wiper motor (wiper relay and intermittent speed relay)... in the underhood PDC, they're the three small relays... Ford sells 'em for about $18 each, AutoZone sells a reboxed one for about $24.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14