Wire above CPS

ryanPSD

Living in Kallynogunforya
Reaction score
Oh that's nothing... you should see mine. :oops:

MUDWHISTLE said:
I found the wire he is talking about I think It is right next to the water pump, am I right? almost looks like it goes into the water jacket.
That's what I was thinking of, I remember that one when replacing my HPOP. I had to temporarily move that wire to remove the little timing cover to access the gear bolt on the HPOP.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
BJS.... this is picky here, but............. your EBPV should be labled EBPS. The valve itself is located on the exhaust turbine outlet.

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
BJS.... this is picky here, but............. your EBPV should be labled EBPS. The valve itself is located on the exhaust turbine outlet.
yeah I realized that after I had flattened the image so I couldn't edit the text anymore so I just typed it in the text above the attachement.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
BJS said:
yeah I realized that after I had flattened the image so I couldn't edit the text anymore so I just typed it in the text above the attachement.
:doh: I missed that..............:oops:

alaska_psd

old fart
Reaction score
Morning

Thanks for all of the info guys, it is the water temp sensor as stated early here in the thread. I didn;t realize that there is one sensor for the gauge and another for the idiot light which comes on at 247 degree's. I learn something new every day, man I hope thats a good thing:dunno I don't want that some timers getting to me:confused:

Thanks for the help.
Jim

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58