Wireless CB mike?

ChrisMartinTX

97 F-250
Reaction score
I have some pretty decent skill/luck with search engines and i am turning up no sites with helpful info. A couple sites I have sound lead me to believe that there is such a thing... anyone have a definative answer? Places that mention them say they are either VHF or UHF. Which makes sense since most wireless mics (stage, etc) operate on the UHF band. Would be nice but not a must... oh well.

-Chris

ChrisMartinTX

97 F-250
Reaction score
There was a forum I found... of course I can't find it again... but this guy said he had one that operated at 49mhz. It was not related to the topic just mentioned for some reason. Said he had it a long time ago... topic was in an archive so not really anything helpful just made me think they may still be out there. I may just have to find some hands free kit and chop it up and mount the mic somewhere out of the way and just have a PTT button on the dash or something. IDK I just like to keep things looking clean... and I like to play with things that are "stock". But hey thats why we are all here right? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58