Wiring diagram.

Max Power

Reaction score
Does Ford have service manuals that can be installed on your computer? I am looking for something similar to GM's SI2000 if anyone is famiar with that. The reason I ask is it would be handy to have to help people with electrical problems on their trucks. I have paper copies from 91up but its a pain to scan and post. If anyone can help me out, let me know.

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 2000 DVD with pretty much every vehicle for the 2000 year, including the superduty.

You can get them on Ebay, but many have a "timebomb" in them now (from ford) to prevent their use after a certain date.

HOWEVER: you just reset your computer clock and PRESTO, your back in.

Why? you need something? I can print almost anything on a computer screen as a PDF file. My only concern is Ford considered their DVD as "copyrighted". Would be like posting scans out of a Chiltons manual.

Max Power

Reaction score
I work on automotive electical for a living so I feel I would be able to help people out more on this forum if I had a tool like that. That is why I asked.

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, when I bought my autoenginuity scanner, (used on ebay) the guy sent me Electronic Service Information CDs for GM. Its an install cd and like 6 data cd's. I installed it, but it was HUGE so I removed it. Didnt need anything off it anywayz.

what would something like that be worth? I have no need for it, I avoid GMs so would never have a need for it.

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its called SI Standalone. Version 1.04.0000 make any sense? I uninstalled all the data cause i needed the HD room. The CD have a label with the GM logo on it, but they look like an inkjet printer made the labels

Max Power

Reaction score
I'll have to look and see what version mine is. Not worth a whole lot if they aren't original. Even the originals aren't worth a whole lot. Look on ebay and type in SI 2000. You will see them there from time to time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58