Wives support

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been reading where some guys are worried about what the wife will say when they start adding accessories to their trucks.
I asked the wife tonight what she thought about me buying a A/C Cobra Kit Car.
She knows that the one I have been looking at is about $50,000. Her exact words were " If you want it get it".
I have a keeper...:D
I told her, that I was just testing her, and that we did not have room for one now. Maybe later, when we have more room in the garage.

Most wives want us to be happy, so I would think most would be supportive to fixing up our trucks.
What response do you think your wife would say, when you want something:

1. If you want it get it.
2. Maybe later.
3. Not in my lifetime.
4. I want a divorce.

Buffs F-350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If we have the money #1 if not #2 but my wife is very good about it and enjoys doing things as a familey including my hobbie ;tu

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, You got a Keeper. I do too.

Mine is a # 1. But now & then she'll Roll her eyes, shake her head, and Mumble something. But the REAL GOOD part is: when I'm work'n on, or installing stuff, and need a hand ? She's right there. Thru the years (40) she learned just about every tool i own, and what it's for. There aint to much I can ask for.. that she doesn't know what and where
it is. A definite Keeper. For That and a Ton of other reasons.

Joe

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
If we have the money, #1, but we usually don't so it #2, we've been married for just over 2 years, and she is always eager to help me with the truck, and to learn more about it. As our son (4 months old) gets older, and we get better established, I will get more #1's and give her #1's, she wants a diesel X, after the F250 is paid for:sweet

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
well my ex wouldve been/was #3 and 4.the next girl is gonna have to be a #1,sometimes #2.i do what i want when i want with my money and trucks.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
#1 for me but the same has to be true when it is the other direction. If she wants something the she knows its OK to get it.

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife is usually a number 2 in a similar situation, but it is not because of money, but time. Usually though, if I want something, I get it.

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
If its do-able financially I just buy what I want. Wife is the same way. When I bought my current truck I stopped at a dealer to test drive it and was on my way home with the thing in less than 2 hours. Wife's reaction? "let me get my camera and get some pictures while its still brand new." I'd say she's a keeper.

JRJ04

Reaction score
well guys i got one thats better than what you listed. my girlfriend (maybe a wife one day) knew how badly i wanted gauges for my rig so she got them for me! i dont know if it can get much better than that!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simmons Inaya