Wives support

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Yep, You got a Keeper. I do too.

Mine is a # 1. But now & then she'll Roll her eyes, shake her head, and Mumble something. But the REAL GOOD part is: when I'm work'n on, or installing stuff, and need a hand ? She's right there. Thru the years (40) she learned just about every tool i own, and what it's for. There aint to much I can ask for.. that she doesn't know what and where
it is. A definite Keeper. For That and a Ton of other reasons.

Joe

yep mine to but only 24 years :sly

she is always there to help but does give me resistance to "ALTER" new vehicles, she asks why didnt they put egt gausge from the factory if it was so important.;tu

but in the end

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
My wife has been a real sweetheart about my truck. At times she does get alittle jealous. she has her interest too and I support her in whatever she likes to do. She is very talented in the arts of sewing & cooking.

Usually its #1, as long as she gets her turn to put a #1 on me for the things she likes to do.

I love ya sweetie :D

RenoF250

DungBeetle
Reaction score
The only time my wife is not #1 when is when she has a ligitimate concern such as "you do realize we have $750 medical bill right?"

She never asks stupid questions like "don't you have enough tools/guns/ammo?"

Sawboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is 90% of the time #1.

I need no further proof than the 65 Pontiac I ressurrected with quite a bit of $$$ DURING our 1 year engagement. I never heard a peep about "But the wedding........"

And yep, I think some gauges are coming for X-mas.
And yep again, it's a two-way street. Feel free to ask her about the 2002 Yellow T-Bird that she had delivered from AZ!!! LOL

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
I need no further proof than the 65 Pontiac I ressurrected LOL

ok well you had to mention it and now i want pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!click the pictures link in my signature and check out my 66 grand prix :D

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Mrs CHP spends time combing the sponsors sites for upgrades when fundage permits but she's usually a #1 :sweet

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Mine never says a thing about what I spend on the truck. :sweet

Now when I suggested putting up a 50' ham radio tower in the back yard she indicated in no uncertain terms that I would be doing that with her life insurance money. :(

Tbar

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Now when I suggested putting up a 50' ham radio tower in the back yard she indicated in no uncertain terms that I would be doing that with her life insurance money. :(

Tbar

Didja tell her that could be arranged?:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Sawboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok well you had to mention it and now i want pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!click the pictures link in my signature and check out my 66 grand prix :D

OH HELL NO! I got a 66 GP as well!!! Looks like yours is coming along nicely. (I saw those NOS looking RUST FREE fenders!)

You need to check out ClassicalPontiac.com
You didn't know it, but you sir are a "Darksider"

My 65 Cat is my avatar, the GP is in need of lots of work. Here is the Cat at Union Grove WI, Great lakes Dragway. It has run a best of 14.04 @ 98. Not bad for 4450# with driver. And it's still running thru stock log manifolds. Headers and a mandrel bent 2.5 with x-pipe will put me in the 13.5 range! YEE-HAH!!!!

YouTube - Look at that big ol pontiac...
And yeah, that a Chebby getting left in the dust!

In the famous words of Stu Norman : May the torque be with you!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simmons Inaya