wont start

mcgiver2

Allen
Reaction score
my 2004 f 350 i havent run it in 2 day i go to start it and the motor turns over but dont start it sounds like a gas engine that want start either...LOL o well i guess got to go in and i was leaveing on a trip next week...........thanks if anyone can help. Allen

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is you Wait to Start light coming on, with your Service Engine Soon light? Hope somebody will beable to help you.

mcgiver2

Allen
Reaction score
yes all my lights come on ,wait to start,everthing,i called dealer today he said for me to get it towed in but he also said they have had that problem before and maybe its a stuck EGR

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gotta know some CODES....but it sounds like hpop problems....youre
yere shouldnt really be seeing 'em.

you running a tuner ?

mcgiver2

Allen
Reaction score
no iam stock 70,000 mile only problem i ever had was about 6 months ago pulling my trailer of 12,000 lb up hill it would start bucking. the dealer did a recall on it and told me that had fixed but i have never pulled my trailer up hills since........oby the way what is a hpop anyway ? thanks for the help.

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
hpop is a high pressure oil pump. I think what the guys are saying is that when your truck sits for a couple of days it drains down not holding any oil.

mcgiver2

Allen
Reaction score
Well i tryed starting it again and the service manger told me the erg valve, so i unpluged it and low and behold it started....now its back running .:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58