woo-hoo!!!

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Strokin, this now means you have a full blown case of PMS. Good luck because there is no cure for it yet known to man, or woman.

Darth_Stroker

Dark Lord of the Sith
Reaction score
your in trouble now!!! :thumbs like the others said once you start it's darn near impossible to stop. I haven't for 2 Years now. On the gauges I have the autometer sport comp with green led's, I think they look great. the incadesent bulbs aren't bright enough so definetely upgrade to the led's when you do it. I'll send you a pm give me a call I'll let you take a look at my setup if you'd like, or you can just wait for the next montlhy meeting.

Alan

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
i have to say i do like those guages b/c they match up to the original guages in my truck. the pyro guage is just like my rpm guage. i will be lookin' at a set of those when i get the money for some guages

Bolt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my gauges from here:

ISSPRO Gauges from egauges.com

They have tons of them availible, and great prices too.

I went with Oil Pressure, Volts, EGT (pre turbo) and a dual needle air pressure guages I'm gonna use for my onboard air and airbags in the future.

hillbilly9978

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea thats what happend with me i started with a programer and then had to do more but only made it to a diy intake so far next on my list is a mbrp exhaust with cat and mufler delete pipes and gauges my programmer is only on level 1 now so i wreck my tranny haha and hopefully i can get that done in the next few months i need someone to do my gauges though im scared haha anyone from las vegas on here?

bluebird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i hope you have some deep pockets i have had my truck for almost 2 1/2yrs and i started with stacks and an intake , then it went gauges chip and stage 1s 14k miles later i am going bigger. and after i did something i would say thats it i am done hahaha
have fun and good luck with your truck

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
yep my brother is like that with his cummins. i guess it's all in fun us spending money on our trucks like we do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58