WOOHOO--got my O-Chem test back!

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I R thrilled right now. We had an exam in organic chemistry on Monday afternoon that, despite having studied my arse off for the last week, it wasn't much fun. Walking out of the room after the test I was fo' sho' that I'd bombed it but when we got them back today, the 18-point curve brought me up to an 85% which in turn brough my overall average in the class to 90.0%. I don't think it's too early to have a GIGANTIC cocktail to celebrate since I was sweating these test results something fierce and it turned out much better than I had hoped.:D :thumbs :D :thumbs :D :thumbs

dpantazis

Reaction score
jv-

those curves are killer eh? i had some classes where the curves were 20+points! makes you wonder what the prof was thinking when they wrote the exam.

congrats!

dp

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jv-

those curves are killer eh? i had some classes where the curves were 20+points! makes you wonder what the prof was thinking when they wrote the exam.

congrats!

dp

The curve is my friend.:cool:

Last year, the curve for this second exam was 43 points since the class average was only 32%.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Thankfully, this year he used a lot of the same type of question (i.e. figures were changed, different molecules to name, but the principles he was testing were the same) so studying off of last year's exam was a HUGE help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58