WOOHOO powerboatr

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
makes it easier to read for the older folks :D , stroker, bill, crumm, etc etc:D
Be real careful who you call old there old man. I bet I am younger than you think :D

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
2005Diesel said:
Yer still all old to me...

AH gwass happa....

One of the days........ you'll realize you should have been listening to the "old men" instead of trying to pick on them. You'll never win, they've done everything you've done enough times to do it better in their sleep. You think your winning some imaginary game, truth is they have better things to do. If you don't realize it one of the days, your exactly what your are at the moment. I know which one I think it is, but I'll keep to myself.;)

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
whatabudro said:
AH gwass happa....

One of the days........ you'll realize you should have been listening to the "old men" instead of trying to pick on them. You'll never win, they've done everything you've done enough times to do it better in their sleep. You think your winning some imaginary game, truth is they have better things to do. If you don't realize it one of the days, your exactly what your are at the moment. I know which one I think it is, but I'll keep to myself.;)
Oh I know this, I learn a lot from my old man. I give him the "Ok Pops, I Got it!" treatment. Next thing you know he's belly-up laughing at me saying, "You got it? Wanna listen to me now?!"

I can't wait to have a kid of my own :D

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
yes you can.....
have grandkids first, skip the children part they are a PITA, but grandkids on the other hand are
little bits of heaven ,:hail

signed Grandpa

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
yes you can.....
have grandkids first, skip the children part they are a PITA, but grandkids on the other hand are
little bits of heaven ,:hail

signed Grandpa
Ditto. I saw a quote not long ago that said "If I'd known grandkids were so much fun, I would have had them first!!" We've got a granddaugher that will be 20 months old Sunday, she's really a hoot!!!! Everything at our house pretty much shuts down when she's around.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14