Woot!!

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
WOW, nice present for the spousal unit there Mike.

I have a birthday coming up in December :sly

What's the CS mean next to the GT?
LMAO....... Ifn I were you I wouldnt hold my breath for a present such as that from me.

The CS stands for California Special.

Heres the lowdown on the CS.
As a tribute to the 1968 California Special, FORD added a limited production factory GT/California Special in 2007. The GT/CS is based on a Mustang GT with a 4.6 liter engine. The GT/CS option adds unique floor mats, side stripes (with GT/CS behind the front wheel RH and LH), 18" polished aluminum wheels, rolled exhaust tips, pony center cap (with words "California Special"), lowered front bumper/valance and unique rear bumper. The 2007 GT/CS can be ordered as a coupe or convertible, with manual or automatic transmission. Colors are Red, Black, Blue and White. The GT/California Special package for 2007/2008 is an additional $1895.00

There were 4118 GT/CS produced in 68 and a small handful were actually re badged and sold into Denver as the High Country Special. Either is a fairly rare car today especially if it came with the coveted 428CJ.

So 2008 commemorates the 40th anniversary of the GT/CS. I am unsure of the production numbers on the 07/08 GT/CS or if they will ever attain the same standing that the original did.

Heres the grand daddy.

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Wow............Nice !!! :sweet

Hello Officer Red...... :D

Zoom......Zoom !!! :cool:

Tbar

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads