Work

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
well i just not 5 minutes ago got the call to report back to duty at 7am tomorrow.....but i got plans w/ the neighbor so it is back to work on wednesday.......uuggghhhhh:eek:

that is my boss tho...no notice and jump when he says jump:rant

atk

Reaction score
atleast you do have a job....things in my area aren`t the greatest, so i am lucky to be employed right now, but i am still looking for a job with better pay....

p.s....one of my bosses is very similar to your`s....

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
what "an a__ hole"

can't you tell i am enthused......really sux cuz kidz spring break is next week, now we gotta pay for some type of daycare....was really hoping i'd go back at the first of the month...

oh well - as you say - i got a job

atk

Reaction score
what "an a__ hole"

can't you tell i am enthused....

aren`t most bosses....:lmao

sound`s like me every Monday mourning, trying to drag my butt out of bed....:lmao

our kid`s spring break is this week. was hoping to take a couple of days off, not happening....maybe next year

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
I got laid off for the winter last October. But they waited until the week I was expecting to go back before informing me I was permanently done. In the 5 month period I was laid-off expecting to get called back, I passed on two job prospects.

I guess I'm not that pissed I'm not working there anymore. In fact it's actually a bit of a relief because for the first time in 4 years I'll be able to enjoy the summer. It's also forcing me to make a decision I should have made about 14 years ago when I retired from the Air Force, and go back to school.

What pisses me off, is the callous and inconsiderate manner I got strung along over the winter, them letting me think I still had a job come spring. When they let me go and clearly had "set fire to that bridge", I sent a carefully worded letter saying all the things I had been biting my lip over for the last three years. They set fire to the bridge, I poured a whole bunch of gasoline on it.

So I can honestly say I highly sympathize when having to deal with a**hole bosses.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
They set fire to the bridge, I poured a whole bunch of JP8 on it.

fixed it for ya..

they're letting us add about four people..
so I'm not sure WTF Goodyear is doing...

be nice to do some fishing and putter around in my shop all summer, but on the other hand, it is nice having heath insurance..

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
fixed it for ya..

they're letting us add about four people..
so I'm not sure WTF Goodyear is doing...

be nice to do some fishing and putter around in my shop all summer, but on the other hand, it is nice having heath insurance..

Thought you said they were closing your shop? :dunno

Last edited:

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
Thought you said they were closing your shop? :dunno

I did, because they told us so.
Then they come around two weeks later and say, "well, we need to get production up out of here, so add blah blah blah.." :dizzy

:doh: John wants to go fishing...

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
tg - unfortunately my 'letter' when the time comes will be a 'bible'.......as i will have a lot to say.....

btw: first 2 days sucked...:eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58