Worst Stuck......

JimmyDee

God Bless America
Reaction score
vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

This is how one of my students and his dad spent their week ends.
Jim

Last edited:

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
Another guy I work with parked a 78 ford F250 2wd by the shop door and went inside. He opened the bay door and went to get the truck, but it was gone. You could hear it ideling so we took a walk to the pond behind the shop and there she was after taking a nose drive in. He swears he put it in park. So we had to drag it out with a dump truck.

muddinmike

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Turns out superdutys dont float

:grin

Sunk my turd today through some ice that I didnt know was there :laugh

Roland_Jenkins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had many stucks over my 30 years or so of off-roading. This just one of em.

Back in 92 the wife and I were on the Hole in The Rock trail. For those that don't know, its between Blanding Utah and Bullfrog landing near lake Powell.

The first picture is where we camped for two days. Second picture with the water is the approach to "the chute"
3rd picture was taken at the end of the trail.

Within a mile of us heading back there was a driver error :eek: After crossing the tippy spot I got to close to the edge on the passengers side and the tire slipped off the edge. Luckily the front differential hung up on the rocks. Otherwise we would have rolled.

Long story shortened. After we crawled out on the drivers side and changed our underwear, I took the trailer loose and let it roll back down the trail where it managed to bury the tongue in the sand about three feet.

I then stacked rocks up under the dangling right front wheel. Engaged the front ARB locker and crawled back up on the trail. This took about four hours of work. The pucker factor was high the entire time.

All turned out OK, no damage to me, her, the dog or the truck. Trailer suffered a slightly twisted tongue.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Think this guy is stuck? That truck is still stuck out in the tundra but now it is frozen in as the weather up there has been below zero for a couple of months. BLM won't allow them to go get it until the frost has reached a depth that will allow travel without further damage to the tundra. These guys got stuck while attempting to retrieve a caribou but they forgot to check the regulations to find out that it is illegal to drive on the tundra. They have multiple fines and the extraction of the vehicle ain't going to be cheap either since it is froze in. I think this might be the "worst stuck" in this thread so what do I win? :D

TundraDummy.jpg

By the way it is five miles from the road and there is a Red Dodge that is stuck one mile from the road that was headed out to pull out the Ford. The Ford made it much farther than the Dodge :sweet The Dodge is so new it doesn't even have plates on it yet.

Newsminer Story on the rigs.

Another story on the rigs.

Older Oct 26th Story

rustinh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks. Those guys aren't the brightest I assume. I just can't believe they haven't gotten them out yet! If that was mine, I would be out there every day trying to get it out!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14