Would not start; then when it did no power

Rickstallman

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
:dunno
Hi all
I have a 2005 F350 42K on it now. I went to the bank seem to be running fine, shut it down upon trying to start back up it would not start it would catch on but then died right away. When I did get it started there was a loss of power acted like it was running on four cyl. and idled rough.

fordoor

SDD Member
Reaction score
It can be many things. Don't you still have Warranty? It needs to be checked for any codes thrown. Changed your fuel filters lately? It could be HPOP? Air in fueline? FICM? ICP? The list goes on. Let us know what it turns out being.

Rickstallman

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks
Yes I still have warranty, but as I am sure you know you got to know what to tell them.
Your information has helped me a bunch.
It is time for an oil change so I will pass on all this and let you know what the results are.
PS. I too have had the AC vent issues along with the front hubs not working in the automatic position. They worked on it once for this but the hubs still need to be turned to locked position. More to come Thanks again

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
Mine is in the shop right now for a similar problem. Been two days and I haven't heard a word from them. When I get it back I'll post the results if any. They did ask me if it had a Ford oil filter in it as they know I do my own service work???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58