Help Needed wouldnt start this morning!!

gonzo's 250

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hello Peeps!!!
ok first time i am posting, i was hoping to get some insight about what could be possibly wrong with my rig. within the last couple months when i would go to start my truck in the a.m. it would take longer to start up and when it did it would run rough, eventually evening out, i used to hear the glo-plugs pretty loud then they started getting quieter. this morning i went to start it and it wouldnt start at all!! it would turn over but only enough to give me hope. i have a bully dog programmer on it and it said i had 11 trouble codes pretty much all injecter (low circuits on all) and softwear incompadability also. please help!!

mrpowerstrokeman

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
you must have a 6.0 liter. the reason that u wont start is because of your (FICM) Fuel injector control module. remember to remove your programmer before taking to the shop because they will reprogram your truck and if you dont remove the programmer it will be gone.

KRISTOLSON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow that is a pretty specific diagnosis. What do you think is causing the software incompatability?....couldn't that one code also cause a no start/ all kinds of low circuit/ pressure codes? the gradual nature of this problem would make me think of the hpop or icp reg.

Last edited:

gonzo's 250

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
yup i took it in today and did put it back to stock setting, i dont know if the programmer did something to the comp or not. i guess i will find out in a couple days. good thing i still have the factory warranty!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58