Wow another great site!

DSALF250

Diesel Addict
Reaction score
Howdy and just don't post anything about your exhaust, preferences, what is happening to your truck...........ooops, wait that is somewhere else. Welcome to a great site with a huge amount of smart people and a vast amount of knowledge.
Craig
:roflmao that was great!:thumbs

Stroked95

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Pssssssst!! I just went out to the mail box:sly and guess what was waiting for me the TERMINATOR:tounge :D :cool: I had given up on getting it today cause I had already gone out and checked for it once today, but thought what the heck and went out and checked one more time. Now to install it. Sorry for the hijack but I can't stop smiling, I feel like a little kid

DSALF250

Diesel Addict
Reaction score
Pssssssst!! I just went out to the mail box:sly and guess what was waiting for me the TERMINATOR:tounge :D :cool: I had given up on getting it today cause I had already gone out and checked for it once today, but thought what the heck and went out and checked one more time. Now to install it. Sorry for the hijack but I can't stop smiling, I feel like a little kid
Well what you waiting for pull the truck in the garge and "get er done".:hail

Reaction score
Welcome, DSALF250!:sweet
Yes, you will enjoy this site much better than the darkside. You don't have to weed through a bunch of BS to get the info you want.:rolleyes:

yogachik

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Welcome! :ford
this site is awesome and the guys are top notch!! glad i found it before the other one ya'll have been mentioning.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58