Wow, it's actually hot!

RazzyB

Mad Scientist
Reaction score
It was 94 in D'town Seattle this afternoon :eek: . We'll see how long before the population wilts :D .

And now I gotta go sit in the school gymnasium for my boy's choir concert-popcorn , I hope it's not gonna be as hot as I remember those gyms being from when I was a boy.

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RazzyB said:
It was 94 in D'town Seattle this afternoon :eek: . We'll see how long before the population wilts :D .

And now I gotta go sit in the school gymnasium for my boy's choir concert-popcorn , I hope it's not gonna be as hot as I remember those gyms being from when I was a boy.

yowser !!!
That IS hot for there !!! And isn't the humidity a bear there usually too ?

we had some rough ones last weekend here in DFW - 2 record breaking 99 days in a row !!!

Thank goodness it's back down in the 80's this week since I'm doing the landscape thingy....

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that is NOT what I need to hear when Im 35 days away from moving home. Last thing I want is this damnedable heat/humidity following me!!

RazzyB

Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Ford_Forgotton said:
that is NOT what I need to hear when Im 35 days away from moving home. Last thing I want is this damnedable heat/humidity following me!!
Daryl, you know there is no humidity here :eek: ! (Actually, it's not that bad...it's when the heat lasts for more than 2 days that we all wilt:D .

Dieselmeister

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We just started heating up... it was 110° yesterday... 114° just a couple of days before that.

My truck seems to like the heat... purrr's like a kitten when it gets all hot.. :D :thumbs

I say bring it on... lets set a new high for the summer. I want to break the death valley record of 132°. Our record high is 128°... The hotter it gets the fewer clothes the people on the lake seem to wear.. ;)

JimmyDee

God Bless America
Reaction score
Mornings here last week have been in the 40s and highs of high 60s, low 70s. Just the way I like it. We have a huge AC unit that keeps it fairly cool here all summer. It called Lake Michigan. :cool:
Jim

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14