WOW Sighting

addicted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here on Ft. Bragg today I saw the monster of all trucks.

It was a Black F-550. Had what appeared to be a 5" exhaust and had to have some sort of intake and newer turbo as I've never heard a Super Duty whistle like that on so low of RPM's.

It was black, tinted window, and had about the largest front bumper gaurd I have ever seen. It came around and up halfway up the hood.

Must have had 40" super mud terrain tires on all 6 and dual coil over shocks. Looked like a custom grille with firey skulls and the rear diff cover had what appeared to be a chrome plated skull that looked like it had a red glowing eyeball. Probably had a 8" lift as well.

It drove away and it was the most monsterous thing I had ever seen.

He must have spent every single dollar he made on his deployment...But Dang it sure was something to look at. Who knows what was on the inside. If I see him again I'm going to have to stop him and chat it up.:hail :thumbs

addicted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I will have to try my best with my Camera on my phone or carry my digital around with me.

He was near the replacement Company so I think chances are good he just got here....It is a big Ft but I think I would have seen something like this before if it was here. Though I've only been here a month.

Again Wicked truck...I may have to become a detective...pictures to follow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58