Wtf #2

Bigdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am starting to dislike my truck,after i pulled the belt fan and ac i replaced the blue CPS with the old std one and started fine ,ran for about 1min and turned off put everthing back on to go driving and now it will not start again can someone send a big gun

dpantazis

Reaction score
no civilian gun is big enough for that! even 50BMG shells are too expensive for that.

btw: have you checked your oil level?

walk away. have yourself a cold one and take a break. clear your head and it will come to you.

Bigdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL thanks mate if have anew cps on the way to try.
no civilian gun is big enough for that! even 50BMG shells are too expensive for that.

btw: have you checked your oil level?

walk away. have yourself a cold one and take a break. clear your head and it will come to you.

Bigdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wtf

well the new cps worked for about 5 min till it stop and will not start , pulled battery cable off for about 10 min now it wants to start but blows a lot of black smoke starts for 1 sec and stops:dunno:dunno:dunno:dunno:dunno:dunno

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't your government take away your guns a few years ago? You have to love it, you can't shoot it. LOL Good luck on getting it to run right.
Doug

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
Do you have a code reader to see if there is anything you can diagnose that way?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58