WVO conversion on a 97 or 03 7.3??? Need Help!!

CrAacKker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
platinum01 said:
O yes been to the bio station in Houston. I use to drive from Willis to Galveston 5 days aweek. 200 miles round trip. Stopped at that station alot. Well good luck with you decision. Check out races in Houston

Are you talking about truck races?? Car races?? or is that a Store?

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
People say if you have one vehicle convert it. If you have more than one, make bioD. As long as you don't mind the excessive mileage you'll be putting on by driving on WVO (You tend to drive more on free oil :D ), convert your '03. Have you investigated any other systems besides Frybrid? One thing to consider is your bed. Is it 6' or 8'? Your tank will take up some bed space. If you have a 6' bed, can you live with 4' of it usable?

CrAacKker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hheynow said:
People say if you have one vehicle convert it. If you have more than one, make bioD. As long as you don't mind the excessive mileage you'll be putting on by driving on WVO (You tend to drive more on free oil :D ), convert your '03. Have you investigated any other systems besides Frybrid? One thing to consider is your bed. Is it 6' or 8'? Your tank will take up some bed space. If you have a 6' bed, can you live with 4' of it usable?

I have a 6' bed...So I won't be too worried about 4' bed. Just not sure If I want to put all those miles on my truck. If I convert it will it be worth as much if I didn't convert it??? Then will people say, I don't want to buy a truck that has had veggie oil run thru it??? Just stuff like that runs thru my head...

Thanks for all the comments guys! You all have been a big help.

rickh

Biodiesel Rules!
Reaction score
CrAacKker said:
I have a 6' bed...So I won't be too worried about 4' bed. Just not sure If I want to put all those miles on my truck. If I convert it will it be worth as much if I didn't convert it??? Then will people say, I don't want to buy a truck that has had veggie oil run thru it??? Just stuff like that runs thru my head...

Thanks for all the comments guys! You all have been a big help.

You are starting to answer your own question. If you have those kind of doubts, your really telling yourself not to mess with the late model truck!
Think about it.
Rick H...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58