xmas party

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
we will be having a christmas party at our new house in redneck country on dec 8 from 3-? in terryville.all are invited,will need an R.S.V.P by dec 1 to make the necessary arrangements for food and booze etc.PM me to rsvp, and get directions.:thumbs

DIESEL97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we will be having a christmas party at our new house in redneck country on dec 8 from 3-? in terryville.all are invited,will need an R.S.V.P by dec 1 to make the necessary arrangements for food and booze etc.PM me to rsvp, and get directions.:thumbs

Where the heck is Terryville?:dunno Oh wait I think that is the town someone once told me about that has a Barber Shop,General Store,and a Stop Sign.:rolleyes: He also told me that there aint nuttin but queers and steers up in that neck of the woods,and if I remember correctly last time I saw you ,you didnt have horns on your head!!!!!:roflmao

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!! im in, but i wont officially pm you my rsvp until i make sure the queen hasnt already planned something for that weekend.

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
Where the heck is Terryville?:dunno Oh wait I think that is the town someone once told me about that has a Barber Shop,General Store,and a Stop Sign.:rolleyes: He also told me that there aint nuttin but queers and steers up in that neck of the woods,and if I remember correctly last time I saw you ,you didnt have horns on your head!!!!!:roflmao

Terryville. It has the official redneck rating of three teeth.:laugh

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score

Your going to have christmas strippers too?:silly

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From reading the post above, it don't look like I will be able to make it, :sorry Sorry.
:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

jturbodiesel

X PREZ
Reaction score
I think they upgraded that stop sign to a blinking light last year!:roflmao :tounge

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58