yall aint gettin rid of me yet

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
as most probably know,i was trying to sell or part out my psd due to needing money and a blown transmission.well i was given 2 rebuilt trannys for it.a ford reman out of a u haul and one that was rebuilt but never installed into my other truck.i put the ford reman in it.im slowly gathering up the small parts i need to get it running again.so now im not cuttin her up or selling her.

so in other words i aint goin nowhere and yall are stuck with me :eek:;tu:D

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
yup:tounge now what about that moderator job i applied for?:innocent i know the pay isnt very good but i can deal with it :lmao

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
We dont need no moderators around here, we all know how to behave :D
Glad you're still alive and kicking, Rich, now get that truck all fixed up! :sweet

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
im workin at it.problem is i dont have the money like i used to so its takin some time to get her goin.i havent heard it run in a year.im dieing to hear it breathe fire but somebody stole the idm out of it and i cant find one in the junkyards and i cant afford the prices people want for them on ebay and craigslist.and they stole the 2 brand new batteries out of it as well so i need batts too:cussing::cussing:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58