yamaha rhino

jimmypage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do any of you guys have a rhino i am thing about getting one for hunting i they seam to be pretty cool but i want to know if they are worth the money if any of you guys could give me some input i would appreciate it thanks

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
do any of you guys have a rhino i am thing about getting one for hunting i they seam to be pretty cool but i want to know if they are worth the money if any of you guys could give me some input i would appreciate it thanks

I'm thinking more along the lines of a good pair of boots and some ortho- insoles might be a tad less expensive....

needless to say, I'm not a fan of quads in the hunting season...

jimmypage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am not much of a fan either but where i need to get to to start on foot from there isnt to much fun taking my truck up through a little road if you know what i mean

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
i dont own one, but i know of several people who love them. dirt wheels magazine recently (last month?) did a shootout between the yamaha rhino, arctic cat, and polaris side by sides. i will double check when i get home, but i think the arctic cat was better for work, and the yam was better for play (there is actually a class for them in atv racing now). i will try to find the article for you.

jimmypage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i havent stoped in at SDHQ but i drive by there all the time a seen them out side do you know how much they are asking for them??

CHPMustang

Reaction score
i havent stoped in at SDHQ but i drive by there all the time a seen them out side do you know how much they are asking for them??
That I don't know for I wasn't shopping just checking em out,was in there a year ago getting an adjustable trac bar for the X.We'll be in Gilbert in a couple weeks to see what trouble I can get into at Ryan's :D

Diesel Kinevel

97 Stroker
Reaction score
what kind of hunting do you do? Ive got a Honda Rancher 4X4 and it does all I will ever need it to. Hell it pulls my small 4x8 trailer when I need it to

jimmypage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey diesel kinevel i rifle elk and deer and also archery deer and turkey i want one for that and also to cruise in the mountains with the family i have sport quads they would do ok i am in the process of starting building a cj7 with just a frame and tub for hunting but i think by time i finish it would be several years and alot more money than a rhino but maybe i will do both :sly

Diesel Kinevel

97 Stroker
Reaction score
the rhino will do ya good for dragging out deer and I wouldnt be afraid to say elk either (on favorable terrain) they are really fun to cruise too. If money isnt a problem Id buy one. cant take it with ya when ya go:thumbs

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14