Year started out great then

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are son says he needs to talk to us. OK talk, he tells us he has cancer. OK not the end of the world we will work through it. Then he tells us he has HIV. Now I'm in shock and sick. Then that he has Hepatitis A and C too. I did not think there was anything more. Well there was, his doctor says he has 7 years or less to live. He just turn 22. I have no clue what to do or say. I walked out to the shop and sat there in the dark all night with the dogs. I'm PO and saddened over this and don't know what to do. I want to kick his butt so bad for being STUPID.

:sorry Sorry for venting guys.
The wife seams to be fine, but I know she is not. I'm keeping a close eye on her now. I'm sending her to see the grand kids in Ohio next Wednesday for a week. I thinking I'm going to keep my self working.

Last edited:

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are no words to express this sad, sad news.

Don't give up Hope, Stay Strong.. Your whole family needs you. And you need them.

Joe

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Stay strong for your family. They need your courage and leadership more than ever. We're here for you if you need us.

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about this Dogman. Thats so sad. Chin up and keep the family close.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14