Yep, another noob haha

heilman97

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Well first off, i'd like to thank everyone for being nice and answering my questions as you prolly get that alot. and welcoming me to your community or small part of the internet.
2nd off, i've dreamed about having my own diesel for quite some time now. There's just something about the sound of the power and the turbo spooling that just sounds like music to my ears.. ahhhh and the smell of a diesel starting up in the morning while the neighbors get mad. bwahahaha.
Well anywho, I don't know a whole lot about 'em really. But my dad is in love w/ 'em for instance. My dad has a company so, him and my brother have '00's and my brother 'n law and I and lloyd and dean all have '99's and our accountant has like an '02 leased. So everyday we all get to park next to eachother and keep them some company. lol i'll have to get a pic when i get back from ohio.
Our mechanic does alot of the work and maintenence but I like to know what's going on. My baby get's a bath about twice a week and inside personally detailed. I know it's a work truck but hey on the weekend i like to ride in style for say.. I'll try and read up and ask questions and maybe help (if possible).
My truck is a '99 F-250 4x4, x-cab, long box, 6 spd. man. it's tan, got the xm 2go unit. trailer brake, gooseneck ready, chrom side step and box rails. I am in the process of getting me some guages (oh yea) well that's about it plus my good 'ol tool box. lol I reside in Western Iowa. Well I live just across the SD border though, but basically I just come here to live and everything else, college, work and day to day living is in Iowa. The fields of opportunities haha. oh i'm a younin' only 20 but it's all gravy.
ok well that's it i've done enough damage if you've read this far.:sorry so long though

draftlover

Crybaby
Reaction score
Welcome!! :sweet You'll have a lot of fun if you love Powerstrokes. Lots of people here that feel the same way!!! :thumbs Tons of knowledge:hail and craploads of opinion.:innocent Stick around and get to know us. I'm new myself, but really enjoy the forum.:)

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Ah yes another newbie

Glad your here
you will quickly find a certain few :innocent around here are HERE all the time, so a quick question will surely get quick turnaround

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58