Yoooooo!!!

LoveTurbo

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Yo guys long time no see haha i know i havent been up there in a while but i ran into some trouble and kinda lost the license for a little while lol. ill be gettin it back next month and im gunna try and make it up. hows everybody been? ill bet theres a lot of new members and a lot of events that iv missed in the last few months.

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
everyone gather round the campfire,this outta be good.probably has somethin to do with the captain,and smokeshows

LoveTurbo

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
haha i was down the beach with all my buddies over the summer, and there were some smoke shows in the parking lot ya got me lol. well that got the cops called and they showed up a little later where they found a plastured me standing next to the truck. they shoved a flashlite in my face and i was "giving them Attitude".. well they started to search the truck because they saw shotglasses on the dash. And since they cant see threw my tints they opend the door, that led them to a handle of Vod on the floor . i will admitt i was being a bit of a dick to the guys as they were goin threw everything. But they guy killed my nite with the wife man i was pissed haha.. so he found my welder and was asking what i was dooing with it and i told him, "i was welding wooden boxes shut and squad car doors closed" lol.. so i step back and looked at the two cops and realized there two of the many cops my family knows or i have had numerous run ins with. so Srgnt Gudzic the older one tells me to get my father down here to pick me up so he doesn't have to go to the police station. theres more details ill save for next time im up...but it all ended me with Possesion of Alcohol By a Minor and Public Intox... paid some fines and lost my License but im gettin it back soon!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14