Your first rides

bling821

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1991 Ford Aerostar mini van. Yes, I know you all wish you could have been as cool as I was. The best part was the fact that I knew where the first bumps where from my house and from school because you had to hit one to get the AC fan to break loose and start turning.

Buffs F-350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
84 gmc 3/4 ton shorty van with two different sets of captins chairs and fully carpited interior no speedometer just a tach on the dash. Broke down once a week so now you know why I dont like GMs -mad .

BIG DUTY

F-250 Care Taker
Reaction score
'89 Jeep Cherokee, Bought it for $1500 when i was 15 then rebuilt and repainted it. Ended up selling it in 2005 for $5000 when i graduated high school. I was lifted to big to drive on the freeway alot so i sold it to go to college. I miss it.

dante59

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 1st car was a 1937 ford 4 door phaeton conv't all org still had the leather seats, same paint job, but it did have a new white nylon top though, just one small dent the front fender, this car was my dad's co-worker's and was the only owner and he didn't drive it much so sold it to me for 50 bucks, i was one happy boy ! ,( and now the eyes are welling up ) I did get a ticket so the end of the story is my dad sold the car for 85 bucks, mind you this was in 1956, my dad really didn't know what we had so to him it was just a old car.

GO BIG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where to start. 1977 Cadliac Fleetwood four door with a 425 CI motor.
1 buck.
things it hit... 1985 toyota put the guy in the Hospital. I walked away. He was ok. his car was not.
Gas station pole. I won... Radioshack Speakers been there... No rear brakes but who needs them in a 7500 lbs car... :eek: shocks leaked and didnt work. i could run though shopping malls at 70 without feeling a bump... Exhaust leaked and I am sure I am doumber beccause of it... :dizzy gas put me to sleep once... always drove with the windows down... :cold 3 painted and vinal replaced. Looked ok towards the end.

Perfect first car... I hated that car...

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was a 19 & 53 (in 57) Chevy, Bel-air 2 door Hard Top. 235 cid 6. Brown over Beige. "It" was where "Mods" began, for me.....

Split Manifold & Smitty's, 2 Duec's, Dual point ign, Hurst shifter... Fuzzy Dice, Re-verb, under dash 45rpm rec player, Mood lights.... and more

Then a 64 Valiant (self built "Cuda +" motor)

Then a (1st one, Brand New) 66 Comet (self pumped to 429hp) (FULL, FULL Trick)

Then.... 5 more, all Fords, all Mod'd in a lota ways.

Whoops.. 1 83 GMC Van Conv. 6.2 diesel PIG. Mod'd but still a PIG.

Now my Sig.......... with just a few Mod's ;) :D

Last edited:

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
1968 Datsun Pickup

scan0003.jpg

scan0001.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members