Your prayers are needed

Hoss 350

My GSP, Dutch
Reaction score
Haditha, Iraq is the topic of the day. 24 civilians dead. Women, children, and a 76 year old man in a wheelchair. And the worst part, is they are saying that our Marines did it.

Many have made thier decisions. Representative John Murtha, for instance, has already decided on the guilt of two squads of Marines that were allegedly involved.

I am sick about this. Pray that the truth is discovered, whether we like the answer or not. Pray that these Marines, if they are innocent (and I sure hope that they are) are not railroaded by a government too interested in public opinion to do the right thing. Pray that if guilt does lie with them, that they are punished for what they've done. Pray for the souls of the people that died.

But beyond anything, pray for the truth, and denounce those that publicly state an opinion damning these men before they are given their trial.

Keep in mind throughout the whole debacle the truth so far, as we know it. Everything we've heard so far about the incident that is damning to our Marines has come from the very groups we are fighting against. A little perspective may be in order...

WWII. The Big Red One rolls into Germany under hostile opposition, doing the best they can do to "end the war by christmas." A tape is provided to the British Government of German civilians "slaughtered by 1st ID troops in Germany". The tape was provided by no less than Herman Goebels himself. How much time do you think members of congress would have spent prosecuting members of the Big Red One over the alleged atrocity?

I have a suggestion... NONE!!! Even if there was evidence it happened. The tape was provided by the German propaganda ministry. They would not have even watched it. If evidence existed that it had happened beyond that, then the parties responsible MIGHT have been prosecuted, but quietly, without shouting to the world what had happened.

Goes to show you how chickens**t our government has become. No interest in the truth. Just interest in a big story and a chance to gain the support of the traitors and America haters among us come November.

Don't get me wrong. Murderers should burn. If they did what they've been accused of, this should be no exception. However, we should not condemn before a trial has been held.

Pray for the truth. Tell everybody else to shut the heck up...

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
hmmm
we are at WAR with terrorists, not insurgents, thats to PC, they are terrorists period, plain and simple
WAR is tough and sometimes folks get killed that wouldnt normally, however tuff cookies, it happens,
how many folks in the world trade center or on the three aircraft were soldiers or civilians???

Our government sent these men and women in the do a daunting, almost impossible task. Our military is not trained to be policemen, they are trained killing machines plain and simple,
and if you happen to be in an area of hostiles that are shooting at our troops, whether your armed or not, its tuff cookies, your probably going to be killed, sorry thats WAR, they are just trying to clean house and do the task assigned, bullets are expensive and these troops are trained to shoot with lethality.

I say if these ploititcians cant handle the truth, they need to leave and go join our troops in combat with a weapon and see first hand the impossible tasks performed and the amount of compasion and true grit these men and women have.
I doubt any person in U.S. uniforms truly committed these crimes.

call or write your elected official and demand these treasonous, commie pinko, non-inhaling politicians be removed from office and censured.

this is just like the prison incident where they layed blame on an enlisted person of almost no rank, an E3,
I ask where were the commisioned officers that are in-charge of said prison, thats where the responsibility lies.

thanks hoss

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
This is going to be a sticky situation before its all put to rest. I hope for the truth to come out and I hope in my mind the truth is what I think it is.

happeetxn

9/11 Never Forget
Reaction score
Howdy all,
I love the fact that one of the Marine Capt.'s accused wasn't even in the area of Haditha. Being a former Marine I know the discipline instilled and I have a hard time believing our guys did this as it is being reported. I will take our guys side over an Iraqi's anyday of the week. And of course they are in our prayers.
Craig

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoss 350 said:
Representative John Murtha, for instance, has already decided on the guilt of two squads of Marines that were allegedly involved.
While I know all sides of the aisle are entitled to their right to free speech, I feel it's time for that SOB Murtha to put up or shut up. Why haven't him and the others like him gone to Iraq and Afghanistan to see first hand the activities that are going on and the good things that have been done.What does he know about morale, actions of the troops, or anything else over there other than the reports he probably doesn't read. The worst part is that he has served in the military. Of course, that's what is making him a "media darling", the fact that he is a "decorated" war veteran. Come on folks, we all know he was an unknown (at least nationally) US Representative until he started spouting off about bringing all the troops home. All it takes to get stuff like this stirred up is someone with two cents worth of knowledge and a microphone and the media is on it like ticks on a fat dog.

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's NOT the goverment - it's the Liberal lying Democrats ! and the media...

No matter right or wrong they throw stuff out there to see if it sticks...

Simple definition?

Aiding and abetting the enemy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I too feel terribly about ANY death, but the truth be known, I wouldn't doubt in a second if it was staged....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58