ZOODAD VS. WARRANTEE "06 6.0

MONSTERPLOW

Cloud Booster 500HP
Reaction score
the new zoo review , chop this , cut that , why the heck is the intake butt up against the dam fiberglass rad supprt in the first place , dang , It's starving for oxy , cous says "WAIT FOR WARRANTEE TO EXPIRE "

HE ALSO SAID UNLOAD IT AROUND 75 CLIX , shame on the mess , ask 5 mechs and get 5 different answers.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Cutting a hole in the front clip support would not void an engine warranty. No way no how.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
more aspiration means more efficiency? mpg 's egt ' s :confused:???

learn me

You should see EGT's drop alittle, but every bit helps.

The more cool air you bring into the system, the more power, for the most part.

You wont see 50hp after the Zoodad, but it is a very cheap mod to perform, that does have benefits.

dpantazis

Reaction score
more aspiration means more efficiency? mpg 's egt ' s :confused:??? learn me

in a car, you give it more gas to make it go faster. in a diesel, you give it more air.

diesels inject the EXACT same amount of fuel in each injection stroke. you feed it more air, you get better burn. more burn, more power, better efficiency.

so, freeing up the restrictions on the intake side lets you move more air.

additionally, by drawing air from outside the grill support, it is 'colder' than the air it would have sucked from the backside.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
in a car, you give it more gas to make it go faster. in a diesel, you give it more air.

diesels inject the EXACT same amount of fuel in each injection stroke. you feed it more air, you get better burn. more burn, more power, better efficiency.

so, freeing up the restrictions on the intake side lets you move more air.

additionally, by drawing air from outside the grill support, it is 'colder' than the air it would have sucked from the backside.

Can you say that again in slow southern slang so I can understand it better? :lmao:lmao

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58