Anything exciting going on?

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
I gave away my baby girl about 2 weeks ago.
(Sorry about the pic laying on its side. It happened during the file upload and I haven't yet figured out how to fix it.)
View attachment 13171

And had a deer run in front of me the very next day.:rant
View attachment 13172View attachment 13173
Body shop bill was about $2000.

p.s. and my new son-in-law is a Ford-a-hollic
View attachment 13174
FWIW the truck on the trailer is his drag truck. He has a 'slightly built' 351 Cleveland in it.
Cam't knock a guy that races a truck, plus its got a cleveland.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All I can say is I'm working my butt off. With the heat index at 100 to 106 and no time to get on the laptop to chat with the buds.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
Got rid of my diesel.got an 82 grand prix to play with.rounding up the parts i need to build a nice 400 pontiac motor for it.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Sorry to see the ole Gal go Rich. I had a Pontiac 400 some time ago. Went pretty well, but I was expecting all out performance in my GTO. It was a very good all around motor, which was what I needed at the time...

Dave ;tu

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
No not yet.another week left before my no license saga is over.figure out what insurance and plates are gonna cost,then she will be getting the wheels driven off her.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
Sorry to see the ole Gal go Rich. I had a Pontiac 400 some time ago. Went pretty well, but I was expecting all out performance in my GTO. It was a very good all around motor, which was what I needed at the time...

Dave ;tu

Ya but its time for something different.she was starting to get rough underneath from sitting for 4 years.i had tons of fun with it though.

Ive got a 455 to stuff in the gp if i want to.already had my experiance with a 455,they wont take my abuse and stay together.

The 400 im building should be a monster.ive got a set of one of pontiacs good heads with 4,000.00 worth of valve and port work done to them off my 650hp 428 that i blew up.

Only thing that sux is nobody makes headers for this car with a pontiac motor in it.probably gonna end up running the long branch manifold,pontiacs factory headers.

Last edited:

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
No not yet.another week left before my no license saga is over.figure out what insurance and plates are gonna cost,then she will be getting the wheels driven off her.

Cool !! You still have plenty of summer driving days left. Your tires should be bald by October.:burnit:thumbs

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
If the high performance 4.1 V6 with a 4barrel carb on it will spin the tires,theyll be bald the first week the car gets registered.

The v8 swap isnt happening till winter.figured it would be a good idea to try keeping my license for a couple months.

Tomorrow is license day!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58