Anything exciting going on?

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
That little V6 can be a fun engine:D. Hey, don't burn those tires in front of the cops. You need your license for the V8 swap down the road. :lmao:lmao

Good luck Rich.:thumbs:thumbs

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
I got caught hanging the dually sideways in the rain one day.got away with it too.dont know how but i talked my way out of it.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
Well the V8 swap may come sooner than expected.failed the test for using my mirrors instead of the back window with a spoiler blocking it.i drive trucks where you only have mirrors,no back window.did everything he wanted perfectly with the mirrors,parallel parked on first shot with mirrors.i dont see the problem.

Cant get another test till sometime in october.

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
Found this in my dump truck tire today. Tire was flat. Looks like a steel cased .223 full metal jacket live round. The end with the primer was facing out and is all wore down. At least someone was throwing bullets at me not shooting them.LolIMG_20140723_152434_623.jpgIMG_20140723_152618_106.jpg

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
Found this in my dump truck tire today. Tire was flat. Looks like a steel cased .223 full metal jacket live round. The end with the primer was facing out and is all wore down. At least someone was throwing bullets at me not shooting them.LolView attachment 13178View attachment 13179

I'll be [sentenced to eternity in Hades]

been without internet all week!
U-verse guy just left.. Had ATT wayyyyyyyyy back in the day.. was sick of Charter and Comcast treating new customers better than established ones..

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
Well the V8 swap may come sooner than expected.failed the test for using my mirrors instead of the back window with a spoiler blocking it.i drive trucks where you only have mirrors,no back window.did everything he wanted perfectly with the mirrors,parallel parked on first shot with mirrors.i dont see the problem.

Cant get another test till sometime in october.

You think they would want you to use the mirrors. They were put there for a reason. :CRAZY
You should get extra points for using those little car mirrors.;tu They are a PITA.:lmao:lmao

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love my AT&T Uverse. I had it installed 7 months ago.

Dave :thumbs

Been having PIA PC issues for 4 dayz now... narrowed it down to Router/Line-in gremlins. We're having AT&T do the Uverse thing Tuesday.

Hope that fixes it !!

Joe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58