Question modded idm

bigrigr

Real trks hv 3 pdls
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip stroker, my problem is I've usually got cash flow problems. It all seems to flow into the money pit on wheels(aka peterbilt), instead of fun projects like this. Mostly I just wanted to see if it was something worth looking into doing myself. I believe after talking to you guys,that I want to pursue this further. Thanks for all the info, you guys are great.

bigrigr

Real trks hv 3 pdls
Reaction score
Smart food? For brain power, or painful discomfort. Oh that smarts! Never heard of it, but they did say you want to keep it clean and dry. Cheese coating--It just might work! But then i'll have every dog and cat in the neighborhood......:hunter

bigrigr

Real trks hv 3 pdls
Reaction score
What the heck is this stuff? It's not in a bag i can hide in the palm of my hand is it? :lmao:lmao:lmao Do you have to hide it from the neighbors when you walk into the house, so they don't send mcgruff the nieghborhood watch dog after you? I always thought stuff like that made you stupid-not smart! :dunno

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
What the heck is this stuff? It's not in a bag i can hide in the palm of my hand is it? :lmao:lmao:lmao Do you have to hide it from the neighbors when you walk into the house, so they don't send mcgruff the nieghborhood watch dog after you? I always thought stuff like that made you stupid-not smart! :dunno

No. You need a big bag.:D Yes. You need to hide it from the neighbors. When they see it they will steal it.:eek: If they know you have hidden the bag. They will send Mcgruff in to find it.:lmao:lmao

bigrigr

Real trks hv 3 pdls
Reaction score
Also good to know trackspeeder, I will keep that in mind. Always good to know that I can find out about the really important stuff here. You learn something new everyday if you pay attention! thanks to all :bootyshak

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14