Said goodbye to our first family pet today.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
our condolences there bama to you and your family
its never easy loosing a beloved pet.

I thank God really got dogs right, they seem to worm their way so deep into our lives ;tu and make us feel so good and love us no matter what

pete37922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry 2 hear about the part of ur family u had 2 let go...itz very hard...im all teary eyed just readinabout ur heartbreak...my mom keeps remindin me...Shaggy, my cat...iz gettin old and slowin down...of course i dont wanna hear that and i see it...when the day comes itll be like the end of the world...that day i wont be able 2 do anythin but cry...just grab ur family wit a big hugg and u will all get thru the tuff time !!!

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Losing a pet is always tough. They never complain, and no matter how bad things are they are there for you. Thats tough to beat. Sorry, Bama.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stephen, sorry to hear about your dog. We've lost a few over the years, and it's always tough. One of our mini Schnauzers died last year. She was almost 10. She went outside with the other dogs (Chihuahua and mini Schnauzer) and "did her business", came back inside, had a seizure and died. I was in another room, and my wife yelled that "Muffin" was having a seizure. Within 30 seconds, I was in there, and she had died. It was a total shock to us all.

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your loss Bama. We had to put our dog Smokey down 4 years ago and it was the hardest thing I have ever had to go through losing my best friend.

Frankenstien

Frankestien
Reaction score
"A good dog never dies, he always stays, he walks besides you on crisp autumn days when frost is on the fields and winter's drawing near, his head within our hand in his old way."
- Anonymous

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim