Question What did you do to your truck today?

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
I drove it 950 miles in one day (17 hours) from SF Bay Area to Tucson.
Ran great even in 102*F heat. Tranny never got over 190*F. Coolant peaked at 203*F. EGT's maxed out at 1000*F. The vegoil system performed flawlessly without the need for 12v heaters. Averaged just under 20 mpg! :hail I'm a bit worn out from the drive but have a week to recuperate for the same drive home.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Just got another email from a different person. They said to send them some digital photos and they would resolve the matter.

I hope that means they will send me a new one.

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Added a tranny cooler and bolted it up front behind the bumper. Wasnt having any issues, just wanted to make sure I didn't.:D. Ordered some o-ring form Mccaster-carr, can only buy in bulk, hpop rings, turbo rings, drain valve,etc. Anyone need any of these PM me. Free and postage free, least I can do from what I've learned from you guys.

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Almost forgot, got my Sonnax kit to install tomm. Anyone know any hints/tricks I'm all ears. Looks easy enough tho.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Just got another email from a different person. They said to send them some digital photos and they would resolve the matter.

I hope that means they will send me a new one.

OK, this person at RECON said it was definately out of the 180 warranty, but that he would send me a replacement plus S&H for 35.00. I think I had better jump on that while the gettin's good. :sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14