06 6.0 power

6L PWR

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
DiscountPowerParts said:
6L Power, you running headstuds? How often do you blast her with NOS? I run the Innovative Diesel Xtreme Race file daily. 20K miles later and (knock on wood) no problems. Lots of good vendors here...take your time and do some homework.
No head studs yet, but they're here waiting for the rest of the new goodies so we can do everything at once. How often with the NOS? I take her to the strip every Friday night and I usually make at least four passes on the gas. I have a 15lb tank and just had my 10th refill. Nope, no head gasket failures if that's what you're thinking about. I plan to get her studded in the next couple weeks so I don't have to worry anymore either. Once the RR Fuel & Injectors get here I'll be ordering the SCT too.

Kleetus said:
I was asking about your multi disk T/C... that's one mod I think these trucks could all use. The clutches are heavy enought, the only small one is the T/C lockup.
I got mine from Precision Industries and it cost about $1500 installed by a local shop. I didn't think it was bad for the peace of mind.

DiscountPowerParts

SUPPORTING VENDOR
Reaction score
6L PWR said:
Once the RR Fuel & Injectors get here I'll be ordering the SCT too.

Sweet! The Innovative Diesel Customs are our best selling tuner for the 6.0Ls. I actually have guys call and ask if its normal for a truck to act like that. I just laugh and say "Yep....kinda funny isnt it a 8000 pound truck running like that" lol Its funny as heck listening to those cherrys pop.

Good luck with the Rocket!

Kleetus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1500 really isn't that bad considering what we're dealing with here. Yeah it's a chunk of change, but it's a heavy part too...

6L PWR

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Kleetus said:
1500 really isn't that bad considering what we're dealing with here. Yeah it's a chunk of change, but it's a heavy part too...
Came UPS and weighed in at 78lbs. empty! Yeah, way heavy!! So, $19.23 per pound. Not bad at all. ROFL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg