1st Anniversary of CTPDC in Sept.

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
posted this dinner a month ago, now two days before it happens were making reservations,would of liked to go but have other plans now.:rant If it wasn't for the Hamden crew there would not have been a club.So go find another place to hang out if your not happy. I did my part to find a place to go now its your turn to take charge and find another place closer to your house.6 months later you'll be complaining about that place to.

I think somebody is cranky.:cowboy: :roflmao Hey I made a post to this thread on 9-10. Must have been sleeping.:D

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
posted this dinner a month ago, now two days before it happens were making reservations,would of liked to go but have other plans now.:rant If it wasn't for the Hamden crew there would not have been a club.So go find another place to hang out if your not happy. I did my part to find a place to go now its your turn to take charge and find another place closer to your house.6 months later you'll be complaining about that place to.

Oh heck I was'nt going to comment on th rest of this post.

Mr. turbodiesel We had a group of PSD foamers meeting before the CTPSDC.
We were a small group but a club.
After seeing your post on that "other" site we decided to join your group.
So you can't really say that " without the Hamden crew there would not have been a club".
There would have been two.:D

The problem with the club is we don't move around. We cannot promote the club from one spot. I can count a lot of Dunky Dee's to meet at and promote the club in other areas. Nothing wrong with a home base to meet at ( Glenwood). But we need to go out and avertise man. The only way to do that is travel. Because we meet at one spot all the time the club has become stagnet.

The only "lack of interest" in the club is from upper management.:dunno
By secretly pulling the plug and saying I quit will not solve anything.:confused:

Now back on topic.

I will be eating fish food tonight. Even if this dinner gets the title of CTPSDC memorial dinner.:thanks

Deadman514

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like I said -bad timing. Plus the whole seafood would have me doin a repeat in Keith's front seat!!

jturbodiesel

X PREZ
Reaction score
Oh heck I was'nt going to comment on th rest of this post.

Mr. turbodiesel We had a group of PSD foamers meeting before the CTPSDC.
We were a small group but a club.
After seeing your post on that "other" site we decided to join your group.
So you can't really say that " without the Hamden crew there would not have been a club".
There would have been two.:D

The problem with the club is we don't move around. We cannot promote the club from one spot. I can count a lot of Dunky Dee's to meet at and promote the club in other areas. Nothing wrong with a home base to meet at ( Glenwood). But we need to go out and avertise man. The only way to do that is travel. Because we meet at one spot all the time the club has become stagnet.

The only "lack of interest" in the club is from upper management.:dunno
By secretly pulling the plug and saying I quit will not solve anything.:confused:

Now back on topic.

I will be eating fish food tonight. Even if this dinner gets the title of CTPSDC memorial dinner.:thanks
back up to my previous post, you guys have at it.upper management is gone.:stirguess I'll have to drive around and try to find you guys then!don't know why you guys think that I quit,still hanging out like always.

Last edited:

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
seems to me we need to pull the tampons out of our asses and pull together AS A GROUP!!!! and figure out how to rectify this problem. as long as there is discention in the ranks,it's never gonna work out.we got to pull together as a group and stop pissin on each others shoes.personally i think this should start off as a group ,pick a head council kinda leadership where more than one person gets the glory(and or shame!) and take it from there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14