2001 F250 7.3 Performance upgrade advice

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:)Big Joe,THanks again for the fuel (2 stroke oil) tip,I'll try it on our trip South! I guess I've already drilled out my fiberglass obstruction to my air snorkle ,and didn't know ZooDad was the "official" name for it!! Thanks for the safe trip wishes, Racinghcr

;tu

I'd bet yer guna like that 2 cycle oil deal. Yer fuel pump'n injectors are guna love you for it.

I saw that you had possibly already done the "Zoodad", but didn't know the buzzword name.

Just FWIW ? The term.. "Zoodad Mod", comes from a member that came up with the idea YEARs ago. His user name is Zoodad.

Last edited:

big bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm very happy with my S&B intake also.......
how do u like the oilguard bypass oil filter and where can u get one, in general and what do u think of it and would u chg it for another bypass sys. since having this one for awhile now?? thanks for any info u can give me:)

Last edited:

hawkdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm happy with the Oilguard setup. There are tons of options out there so I would suggest you do some research before you buy. I have a friend who has an Amsoil setup on his Duramax and he's happy with it also. Again, I would research a little while. You will also run into folks who say the bypass setup isn't worth it. My oil is cleaner for sure. It can't hurt is the way I see it. I plan on keeping this truck indefinitely so I am trying to take as good of care of it as I can afford. I spent 21 years in the Army and I know the bypass systems have been on tons of vehicles in the DoD and I know how these vehicles get treated. They just keep going and going for the most part.....

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58