2003 F-250

Strokin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking into buying a 2003 F-250 super cab XLT, sport package, FX4, 6.0, auto, 45,000 miles. I am driving up to Wisconsin on Friday to look at it Saturday, anythign I should look for?? The owner said it has been in the shop for a rough idle and thats it...Any problem signs, truck also was professionally lifted about 2k miles ago...Any help is appreciated, thank you guys, and great site by the way...Ford trucks are great!

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
First off welcome to the site.;tu

Second I would not go on the guys word, I would have an Oasis report run. That shows everything that has been taken car of under warranty. The 03's had there problems. There were some good ones and some bad ones.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
whatabudro said:
First off welcome to the site.;tu

Second I would not go on the guys word, I would have an Oasis report run. That shows everything that has been taken car of under warranty. The 03's had there problems. There were some good ones and some bad ones.
lots of bad 03's

a "professional Lift" I would subtract $$ for that, how big are the tires,
look for tell tale signs of alighnment issues
input seal on the punkin
chaffed wire for the throttle,it caused severl incidents of JUMPY truck syndrome,
ask why he is selling it?

Strokin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
35 inch tall tires, selling it because he bought a house and some land from what he told me....The vin # is
1FTNX21P33ED21286

any help with the oasis or a history report??

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
take the vin to a dealer and tell em your thinking about buying it, they can pull it quick and easy

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Once you get the Oasis report post the results here and we'll tell ya what we think.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58