2003 F-250

Reaction score
Strokin05 said:
I will see what the dealer can pull up for me...

Smart move :sweet

Other than that - Welcome to SDD and go ahead a get excited about buying the truck - I'm sure it's one of the good ones :thumbs We just want to help you make a good choice - but I remember how I felt when I went to pick up my truck(s) - and that's a good thing! :sweet

Ron

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope you can get the report because I found this on the truck.

Don't buy a used car without CARFAX!
Order a CARFAX Vehicle History Report ...your best protection against buying a used car with costly, hidden problems. CARFAX searches its nationwide database and provides a detailed report in seconds.

FREE Record Check Results
VIN: 1FTNX21P33ED21286
Year/Make/Model: 2003 FORD F250 SUPER DUTY
Body Style: 4 DOOR EXTENDED CAB PICKUP
Engine Type: 6.0L V8 EFI TURBO
Manufactured In: UNITED STATES
Search Results: 7 records found in our database
What is a record?

IMPORTANT! The 7 records on this 2003 FORD F250 SUPER DUTY may confirm a clean title history or uncover potential problems. Find out by ordering the complete CARFAX Vehicle History Report.

Strokin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will see if i can get an oasis report hopefully today guys thanks for all the info this site isgreat I thought about going to an 06 but the 578 pymnt a month through the credit union wasnt fitting! LOL..
Thank you,
Mike

Strokin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
578 OVER 72 @ 6.4%
ON A 43,445 sticker truck was 37,519 out the door...3500 down out of my pcoket so 34K..
over 72 mos it is $17 for every thousand financed
over 60 mos it is $20 for every thousand financed assuming a low interest rate like 6.4% I just dont want to be strapped down for 6 yrs.....

Last edited:

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
wd40- i pulled a report on my truck and it showed 8 records. they were all info. you already know, such as and i quote
"Good News, vehicle qualifies for the carfax buyback guarantee! No severe problems (maj. accidents, fire, flood dam., maj. odo. problems or lemon history) were ever reported to the DMV."
1. truck has 1 owner, and was reg. for personal use
2. has had no minor/moderate accidents reported to carfax
3. had no DMV reported total loss events, see above
4. has not been reported to DMV as having an Exceeds Mechanical limits/not actual mileage title
5. has consistant mileage history/no rollback of odometer, driven an average of 17,155/yr (which is higher than the industry ave. of 15k). last odo. reading....
6. it was not reported by DMV as a Manufacturer buyback/lemon
7. estimated.... months or ...... miles remaining on basic war.
8. go to detailed vehicle history for complete history and glossary of terms

all yours for the price of $19.99:( pretty lame, when you see that there are 8 'records' you get worried and feel that you should buy it to check it out...:eek:

nascar_fan28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
doesnt the 03 7.3 suck just as much.. i dont know.. just wondering, thought that engine had siemens injectors... instead of cat injectors like 02 7.3, im not sure, just wondering?

Strokin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer is running an oasis now I will keep everyone posted as I will have to pick it up after work...I need to get me one of these trucks!
Thanks every body...
Mike

Strokin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The delaer called me said the Oasis report came back and the truck was only in one time for a rough idle in May of 03. The truck does have 1 outstanding recall for a reflash.....And the 100k warranty goes with it....I guess the guy wasn't lying....Might be one of the good ones? We shall see sounds nice, and I am ready to go look at it...Any insight..I am picking up the oasis today after work so I can look it over... Thanks alot guys I appreciate it so much...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58