2006 F250 blinker problems

TexasA&M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm... I looked around for an aftermarket replacement, but I couldn't find one. I may be taking it out and returning it to Ford if the price difference is that much.

Reaction score
512 255 3604 ask for travis and tell him rooster sent ya there my guy will take care of ya. Hell to save you the problem box up the cheap one and return it to ford as the expensive one. I believe the one i bought was a motorcraft or whatever. A line is a motorcraft dealer so they can get most parts that the dealership carries. oh yeah he's in round rock

Last edited:

TexasA&M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Rooster, what kind of discount are you getting? I called the A line by my house (Oak Hill) and they have two different part numbers... one for $89 and one for $99.

TexasA&M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
'Preciate the help. I'm tied up in the morning until 11:30 or so, so if/when you find something out, you can post up on here if you haven't heard from me.

Reaction score
Yeah give my guy a shout before you go and he'll blow a call in for ya. Prolly save you like 10 bucks. Those prices are the over the counter cost.

Reaction score
yeah that's my pricing at a line auto parts. I've known that guy since he was in high school and i get all my parts from him, and a line carries alot of ford parts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14